This first aid course run over three days delivers the HSA recognised standard of First Aid at work and is suitable for anyone who is required to act as a first aider in their place of work, community group or social clubs.
Number of participants: 4-6 per session (8-10 can also be catered for) on completion of the training session the participants will be equipped with the knowledge and skill to successfully cope with the following medical emergencies and procedures
- Recognise and assess the causes and effects of sudden illness.
- Be capable of coordinating first aid arrangements in the workplace
- Perform CPR on an adult, child and infant.
- Recognise the signs of choking and use the appropriate techniques to clear the blockage on a adult,child, infant or pregnant person
- Correct use of AED (automated external defibrillator) on an adult and child
- Stroke treatment and FAST assessment
- Heart attack/angina signs , symptom treatment
- Correct use of Aspirin
- Treatment of burns /scalds and electric shock
The course requires 3 full days to complete participants must be present for all 3 .
Manual for First Aid Course:
All participants will receive First Aid Manual, Handouts and RED card .
All Participants will receive gloves and masks while Covid restrictions remain in place
Examination and assessment is both written and practical and is held on the third day of the course
Certificate is certified and valid for 2 years.
Course cost: €280 per person
Please call us now on 0851075135, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form now.